Monday, August 30, 2010

Meet the Teacher

Today was the big day! We got to go to Anna Grace's preschool and meet her sweet teachers. She will be attending St. Ann's wonderful ECDC program starting next week. I got to sign up to be a volunteer mom and am already scheduled to bring snacks! I think I was more excited than Anna Grace was, but once she meets all of her classmates I know she will love it.

I think we are almost ready for next week. Her outfit is picked out, and she already rolls her backpack like a pro. We have been working on teaching her how to use her nap mat. However, she is not a fan. Good luck to her teachers with that one.

Outside before heading out. She wasn't too impressed.

Walking down the hall to her classroom like a big girl!

Posing with Mrs. Cole and Mrs. Florentino. Still not so sure about this preschool thing.


There probably will not be a post next week about the first day of school, because I am anticipating some puffy red eyes, (mine, not Anna Grace's).

1 comment:

  1. My nephew went there for 2 years and loved it! AND my niece starts there next week, maybe they're in the same class! Good luck on the first day! (for you and Anna Grace) :)

    ReplyDelete