Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Girls Trip to the Zoo


Today we took advantage of the beautiful weather and $5 admissions at the Zoo! It was perfect! We fed the giraffes, watched the cheetahs do their training, and petted some goats. You would think all the activity might encourage Miss Adalyn to make her debut, but I think she is quite content where she is. Right now Anna Grace and I are enjoying the fact that we can take a 3 hour nap together after a busy morning. There won't be much of that once Adalyn arrives. Now we are waiting for Daddy to bring us dinner because we are to tired to cook! 

1 comment:

  1. I scrolled down and saw a picture of Annie and got really confused! It looks like y'all had fun at the zoo!
    I'm so glad you are friends with Jennifer!
    Oh, and I guess this spills the beans that I read your blog! =) It's really cute and I love the pictures of your sweet family!

    Hopefully I'll see you soon!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete