Saturday, April 16, 2011

On the Cob

How do you know it's getting close to summer? Corn on the cob!  Anna Grace has been thoroughly enjoying the lovely weather we have had the last few weeks and now the great fruits and veggies that are coming into season. Corn is one of her favorites, and while I am a little less of a worrier, Anna Grace's Daddy wasn't a fan of her using the standard cob holders and my little neat nick was not a fan of getting her hands dirty. In comes the greatest kitchen utensil yet...
41OSG1cLhuL._SS400_.jpg
Tovolo's Twist Lock Corn holders!


I happened to stumble upon these little babies at TJMaxx, but now that I know how wonderful they are I would have paid full price! Anna Grace gets to keep her little hands clean and Daddy doesn't have to stress about the sharp pokers being yanked out and used as weapons.


Yes, she ate the whole ear by herself. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment