Sunday, October 3, 2010

18 Weeks

I've officially busted out my maternity jeans. While I could suffer through regular ones with a bella band for another month or two, once you go elastic, there is no going back.


And since there have been some claims that I exaggerate when I say " I swelled up like a whale" with Anna Grace, I decided to post some proof. That is my foot next to Anna's. Usually they look like two feet from the same person.


If you get a chance, say some prayers that this doesn't happen again. I have already started swelling a bit this past week when I get to warm or sit with my legs dangling for to long. To end the post... here is Anna Grace happy to head to preschool!




3 comments:

  1. She has that picture smile down. Kinda early to swell like that, I did around my 7th, 8th month. All I could wear were flip flops. Delivered the twins in August.... HOT. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha love that picture of AG...she's such a ham!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy cow girl!! Your foot! ouch...you do look great though! Love your little girl!

    ReplyDelete