Thursday, October 14, 2010

20+ Weeks

We are more than halfway there! Here is Anna Grace and I posing. She snuck in behind me :)


This little article popped up on my BabyCenter reading for last week. I thought it was too funny not to share. Enjoy!


Belly Laughs: Count your Blessings!

The penis of a rhinoceros is 2 feet long.
The penis of a mosquito is a hundredth of an inch long.
The praying mantis bites her mates head off while he impregnates her.
Elephants are pregnant for two years.
Many animals give birth to a dozen or more babies at a time.
Your baby won't be born with hooves.

Thank goodness we are human!

2 comments:

  1. wow. the praying mantis thing is pretty intense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AG is too cute for words... every time she is in these pics I just can't stop laughing. I love it!

    ReplyDelete