Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Husband is Better Than Yours...


Yea you read that right. While I am thankful everyone else seems to share the same opinion that their husband is the best one, (especially after you've just hung out with a bunch of other couples and you wonder how those girls put up with some of those boys), I actually have proof that mine tops the charts.



Exhibit A

This was our study/playroom before.


Exhibit B

My Craigslist finds that my husband so lovingly went, purchased, loaded and unloaded without any help from me.


Exhibit C

And while your husbands were sitting around watching the Rangers, my hubby was painting furniture for me! (Ok, so he might have watched a little Rangers too... but it all got done.)


I think most husbands would have said wait till your not pregnant and paint it yourself, but Aaron did it with a smile!


PS~ My dad gets some credit here too. He spent the afternoon helping. This however, puts him in the "My Dad is Better Than Yours" category, so they each win. Thanks dad!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Aaron and Rick! What a great transformation. The room and the new toy chest. Gotta love Craigslist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll meet your furniture elevation and raise you a kitchen remodel! Don't you love having handy husbands!?!? http://halliebelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete