Tuesday, November 30, 2010

27 Weeks

We are moving right along! I feel the baby moving all the time now. She especially likes the music in Burlesque and cold drinks. She's not a fan of being tumped over when I switch from side to side at night. We still haven't picked a name. I repeat, we STILL haven't picked a name. I promise we aren't holding out on you. As SOON as we decide, we will make sure everyone gets the memo. Until then, Baby Gauntt works just fine.

In other news, Anna Grace had her very first ponytail! It was so cute! I got closer to tears with this than any of her other milestones. She is truly looking like a sweet little kid instead of a baby. This is the only pic of the ponytail because she promptly took it out, but we will try again in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment