Sunday, January 30, 2011

36 Weeks



The bump is getting bigger and bigger. Apparently, that's supposed to be a good thing. At this point, I'm not so sure I agree. I have been feeling much better than I did with Anna Grace, but it's getting verryy difficult to put on my socks, or tights, pick up things from the floor, get back up if I got down on the floor, and reach the sinks in public places without my belly getting in the way. I started swelling a bit the last few days, but nothing like last time. (Keep your fingers crossed.) Friday, the doc said everything looked great. I am measuring right on track and we should meet Adalyn in the next 28 days! Maybe she will be a smidge early for a nice Valentine's present :)

1 comment:

  1. you girls look beautiful - i just can't get over Anna Grace with you in these pics... it is just too much!

    ReplyDelete