Monday, January 31, 2011

Win Some Love!

I have always loved Valentine's Day. Growing up my mom did a great job of making it about family and love, instead of the cheesy romantic side. I never felt pressured to have a Valentine's date, with roses and chocolates because my mom made sure we knew the true meaning of the day. My sister and I would wake up to a card, little present and special breakfast waiting for us. 

I hope that I can instill the same love for the holiday in Anna Grace. You will have to check back on the actual day to see the Valentine's Anna Grace made for her classmates and the ones we picked for her family! We are ordering our cards from Shutterfly this year. After ordering several personalized Christmas gifts, like calendars, notebooks and a photobook, we were so impressed that we will continue to use Shutterfly for all our printing needs! They even have really cute Thank-You notes. We picked these for Anna Grace's birthday party.


Shutterfly is giving away 25 FREE cards to bloggers who share what Valentine's means to them. Click here if you are interested! Don't have a blog? That's ok. Shutterfly is giving me the opportunity to give away an additional 25 FREE cards! This is my very first giveaway and I am very excited! Just leave a comment and one winner will be picked at random on Wednesday at 12:00pm. Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. I love the adorable picture of Anna Grace! I too love Shutterfly! I enjoy picking out pictures each year to use on our Christmas cards. Happy Early Valentine's to you and the family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Valentine's for the same reasons! Mom did a wonderful job and I know you will, too! Can't wait to see your Valentines this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittany, great moms think alike! I was just telling Adam about how much I loved when Mom would do that for us! I am glad you are passing that special tradition onto Anna Grace! Which by the way her bday thank yous are SO cute! Did she have a fun day!?! Hope you all have a wonderful and fun Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete